Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ok Let's get started


I have been a Moodle Administrator now for one year and 2 months. I have 47,000+ end users both students and teachers. I maintain 5 sites currently because the original Titanic site began to have issues partly due to our hosting company. I work in a school district that is pretty progressive. We have a 1 to 1 program that just rolled out that is relying more and More on Moodle. The mania begins the moment you finish training and realize that you know just enough to be dangerous and that the Administrator Books also do not answer your questions. The next mania comes from the Moodle.org site search that tells you some good things but never your exact question. I'm learning CSS and how to debug teachers pages that don't seem to get the fact that pasting from a Word document will corrupt your page. I found my logo online. I don't know who originated it but on a good day you do become Moodle Man. Able to leap tall Source Code with a single bound, Able to leap tall Topic Blocks....etc.

No comments: